PhatWare Releases WritePad Italiano for iPad
New version of WritePad, advanced handwriting recognition, notetaking, and social networking software for iPads, is now available in the Italian language.
Spokane, WA, September 1, 2011 - PhatWare Corporation announces the immediate availability of an Italian-language version of WritePad for iPad. WritePad Italiano for iPad is the first iPad product to offer natural handwriting recognition input in the Italian language.
"WritePad is already available in six languages, including English, Dutch, German, French, Portuguese, and Spanish, and we are happy to now offer handwriting recognition –for our Italian customers," said Stanislav Miasnikov, president of PhatWare Corp. "In the future, we plan to expand the WritePad product line with support for more languages based on user’s feedback."
WritePad is an advanced note-taker for iOS, which converts practically any handwriting into computer text. Notes created with WritePad can be sent via email or SMS, Tweeted, saved, posted on a Facebook Wall, printed, exported as PDF, translated to other languages, synchronized with Dropbox, and exchanged directly between two or more iOS devices. WritePad also features integration with events, contacts, maps, and other iPhone resources.
With WritePad, users can:
- Create and edit text documents using the advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPad keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode.
- Improve productivity by using inline gestures, spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features.
- Improve overall handwriting recognition quality using WritePad’s Statistical Analyzer, which addresses common recognition errors. When enabled, this WritePad feature learns and adapts to the user's own handwriting style.
- Email, Tweet, print, or post Facebook updates directly from WritePad.
- Synchronize WritePad documents with Dropbox, Evernote, and iTunes, or upload documents to Google Docs.
- Translate documents to 13 supported languages using Bing Translator.
- Change WritePad's appearance by manipulating text, page, and ink colors using the customizable Styles feature.
WritePad Availability and Pricing
WritePad Italiano for iPad is available now and sold exclusively in the iTunes App Store and is priced at $9.99 (7,99€). To purchase a copy of the WritePad Italiano, visit the iTunes App Store. For more information about the WritePad product line, please visit PhatWare web site at http://www.phatware.com/writepad.
Founded in October 1997, PhatWare Corporation is a leading provider of easy to use powerful software products and professional services for the mobile and desktop computing marketplace. PhatWare specializes in handwriting recognition, digital ink, note taking and database, and network management software development. PhatWare’s products include such popular titles as CalliGrapher®, PenOffice®, PhatNotes™, PhatPad™, WritePad™, and others. PhatWare Corporation is a Microsoft Certified Partner, and Intel Software Partner. To learn more about PhatWare, visit www.phatware.com.