PhatPad 2.5 for Android
Download free PhatPad Lite for Android.
A uniquely powerful brainstorming tool, PhatPad turns users mobile devices into an idea hub where they're free to handwrite notes with either their finger or a stylus, throw in custom drawings, and do so while ensuring that shapes and words all come out graphically sound and perfectly legible via advanced handwriting recognition and enhancement technology.
The concept behind PhatPad is eloquently simple - give mobile users a note taking platform with the power and flexibility to become a self contained experience from where they can jot down ideas, bolster them with visual aides, and share finished ideas with anyone they'd like to in real time. To that end the app even includes a fully featured Presentation mode which lets users show off their notes to local collaborators in addition to its diverse array of digital sharing options. Users can also rest easy knowing that their notes have a place in the cloud - notes can be saved to cloud and accessed from anywhere regardless of which device they utilize.
PhatPad is as technically impressive as it is conducive to creative openness. Legions of apps let users scribble down their thoughts, but PhatPad isn't any app. Digital ink technology guarantees notes all seem fluid, while advanced word and shape recognition tech effortlessly transform notes into written text and hand-drawn images into perfect shapes in an instant. Voice note features enable users to include audio notes on demand, while handwriting recognition supports eleven global languages. Put down your notebook and step into a new era of note taking with PhatPad.
PhatPad is optimized for Android OS 4.x including different size tables and smartphones and features new multilingual handwriting recognition technology supporting eleven languages, including English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish.
3-day free trial version of WritePad can be downloaded here.
PhatPad's key features include:
- Smooth-flowing digital ink technology which lets Android Tablet users scribble notes as if they are writing on real paper
- The ability to combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page as well as voice notes to create media-rich content
- A powerful multilingual handwriting recognition engine, which automatically converts handwritten notes into text;
- Voice notes - record, play, and use in presentation mode;
- An advanced Presentation mode, which supports a VGA monitor and allows recording and playing presentations by synchronizing document pages and voice;
- PhatPad Document sharing using Microsoft SkyDrive, Box, Google Drive, and Dropbox synchronization, email, and direct access via WiFi or Blue Tooth (depending on the Android device features);
- Scroll, Zoom, and variable page size
- Android-powered Tablet or Smartphone
- Android OS 2.3 or later